The department of Cardiac Care represents one of the largest, most modern and state of the art cardiac care facility which are affordable and available to one and all. Our dedicated team of cardiologists is well-known for their expertise, knowledge and vast experience in their respective arena.
Services at Lifeline Hospital :
Lifeline Hospital offers the full range of cardiology services, from early disease detection to complex interventions. Our diagnostic services include:
- ECG, 2D Echo, TMT, Holter Monitoring and Angiography
- 10-Bedded Coronary Intensive Care Unit with all life-saving equipment.
Cardio Thoracic and Vascular Surgery :
Lifeline Hospital offers the very best in terms of safety and design for minimizing the incidence of infection in an operating area. This enables the surgeons to operate on the precious hearts of all age groups from infants to the aged.
Operation Theaters are equipped with :
- High End Anaesthesia Machine
- 8 Channel Anaesthesia Monitor
- Laminar Flow with HEPA filters
- Cold Ceiling Lights
- Heart Lung Machine
- CT-ICU furnished with Monitors & Ventilators
Surgical Procedures :
- CABG – Total arterial revascularization/By Pass surgery/Open Heart Surgery
- CABG Beating Heart Surgery – Grafting is performed without stopping the heart and putting patient on by pass. This minimizes the blood loss as well as other adverse effects
- Single valve and double valve replacements
- ASD and VSD surgeries
- All paediatric congenital heart surgeries including TOF
- Mediastinal tumour excision
- Lung Surgeries like Lobectomy, Pneumonectomy etc.,
- Vascular Surgeries: Surgery for Aneurysm Aorta, Bypass grafting of peripheral vessels, Carotid endarterectomy, Injury of vessels
- Surgery through a small hole without big wound on the body (Video-Assisted Thoracoscopy)